Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh and a mad keen Scrapper too...

LOL I forgot about this lil OTP project that I recently worked on. The photos are of a little girl who lives across the road from us. Another thing I almost forgot is to mention that my good friend from Scrapbook Savvy www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au took these  pics for me. So thanks heaps Sar...
Before I started the project I was unsure as to whetther or not to paint underneath the papers or to just ink the edges. So, I decided to go with the paint and it worked fairly well. The mess made with the paint is more manageable than the inks IMHO.
 The flower in the first pic up there is a hand made one that Emma Bridges showed me how to make (very clever girl is our Em...) It's simply using nine x 2" circles and folding them accordingly.

The rest of the pages are just ideas that I came up with using the one range of colours throughout. I like doing OTP projects but sometimes they just do my head in.

No comments: